An Amazing Gluten Free Adventure

Monday, July 09, 2012

I came across this wonderful trip today and I just HAD to share it with you!

Jen, over at Zenfully Delicious is hosting an amazing, all gluten free, tour of Tuscany, Italy!

Can you believe it?

This trip sounds incredible!




The tour is October 18-25, 2012 and it will take you through Florence, Chianti, Siena, and San Gimignano as you enjoy the sights, and most importantly, the tastes of Italy!

That's right, this trip is so stinkin' awesome that there's already plans for the meals, along with a cooking class (swoon) for the entire trip!

I promise I'm not trying to sell this to you (I can't even go!). I just think this is one of the most amazing trip offers I've ever seen!

If you can go, you should. And then show me all the pics when you get back so I can live vicariously through you! ;)

Here's all the details for this awesome trip.
Gluten Free Tuscany Tour 2012

Wouldn't it just be amazing to go?!?!


Rachel aka Gfreegal

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter