Pepperoni Pizza Cups-Deliciously Gluten Free!Tuesday, October 18, 2011
From start to finish, I had a good feeling about these pizza cups.
1. I LOVE pizza.
2. My husband LOVES pizza.
3. The process didn't seem as long as making a complete pizza from scratch.
Needless to say, my hopes were high and these babies didn't disappoint. We paired them with a nice green salad and just sat back as each bite was savored in our mouths. Mmm...just writing about them makes me want to eat some more! Seriously people, gluten free or not, if you like pizza you will love these pizza cups. Pair them with extra marinara sauce and ranch! Bon appetit!
|Mixed together-looks funny!|
|Ready to bake!|
*Courtesy of Easy Eats magazine
Pepperoni Pizza Cups
Preheat oven to 400 and generously grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- 2 cups Gluten Free Bisquick
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Milk or Nondairy Milk
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce (*I used closer to 3/4-1 cup and in my opinion that added much more of a good "pizza" flavor)
It's SO fun!