Gluten Free Oatmeal-Melt In Your Mouth And Warm Your Tummy!Monday, October 17, 2011
As I've mentioned before, I love breakfast. Let me rephrase that, WE love breakfast! My husband and I could probably eat variations of breakfast foods for every meal every day and it would likely take a few weeks for us to get sick of it. From a simple bowl of cereal to an all out gourmet feast of eggs, bacon and french toast (with, of course, homemade strawberry sauce) we just love the stuff.
- Boil 1 cup water.
- Add 1/2 cup gluten free oats (I prefer Trader Joe's brand).
- Lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add desired amount of cranberries, chopped walnuts or whatever toppings you prefer.
- Cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into bowl, sprinkle with brown sugar, add milk and enjoy.