Another Great Trader Joe's Find

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ok, I'm pretty much obsessed with this new find from Trader Joe's.

Almond Butter with Flaxseeds! It sounded interesting, so I had to try it. I figured it'd either be disgusting (that was my hubby's bet!) or tasty. I tried it on some Nut Thins Hazelnut Crackers and was pleasantly surprised to find this almond butter to be delicious! I have since had it almost every morning on Udi's cinnamon raisin bread. It's got such a mild, yet rich, flavor that I just can't resist. After a week of this yummy goodness I think I can safely say I like it even better than regular almond butter (it's definitely easier to spread!).

Try it out for yourself and let us know what you think.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter