Shame On Me - Gluten Free Salads

Wednesday, August 24, 2011




So I'm a slacker, maybe just too busy, but nonetheless a slacker.

I will now tell you an adventurous story about my eating habits, well, non-adventurous maybe.

Next to sandwiches, salads are probably one of my favorite things to eat.

Now I know most of you gluten haters out there probably already eat more salad then you would want to honestly admit. (Probably because everyone thinks you're a vegetarian when you tell them you are allergic to gluten.)

Rachel and I do up salads right.

Now I'm not one of those weird vegetable (which names you can't pronounce or when you look at it, it reminds you of an animal that was run over on the side of the road) type eater.

I like my salad with flavor, but not too much.

Our typical salad is as such:

  • Lettuce (Of Course)
  • Hard Boiled Eggs
  • Bacon
  • Cheese
  • Tomatoes
  • Cucumbers
  • Carrots
  • Ham
  • Salami
  • Turkey
  • Ranch / Balsamic Vinaigrette
And that's pretty much it!
    Do you have a salad that you can't live without?

    Tell us about it! Add some pictures so we can all enjoy!

    Vegetarian?  Hold the meat! :)

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    Like us on Facebook

    Follow Us On Twitter