Gluten Free Cornbread

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Who doesn't love a nice bowl of chili with some homemade gluten free cornbread?

The idea always brings me back to when I was younger and my dad would always eat cornbread with any meal he could. Maybe I'm thinking of the dad from Full House, who knows... hahahaha

But seriously, my dad loves this stuff!

Gluten free cornbread has to be one of the easiest things to make.



Here's what you'll need.






Now lets make this mess!

  1. Preheat oven to 375°
  2. Grease 9"x9" non-stick pan
  3. Mix together cornbread mix, milk, eggs and butter in a large mixing bowl.
  4. Mix on low speed until blended.
  5. Pour into a baking pan.
  6. Bake for 25min


So after popping this thing out of the oven I was a bit scared of how it would taste. I've eaten my fair share of "normal" cornbread, so I was a bit nervous of eating a gluten free version.

Let me tell you, this bad boy tastes just as good as a normal piece of cornbread. Just lather it up with some butter and honey, and you're good to go!


Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice article you explained in detailed way

    Best product for tooth pain
    Cavity
    Tooth decay
    And other serious oral issues
    With discount
    And digistore money back guarantee
    👇
    steel bite pro

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter