Gluten Free Easter Candy

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Looking for some gluten free Easter candy options?
Here's some of my favorites!


#1 is definitely Peeps!  I have loved Peeps since I was a little girl (long before discovering my gluten allergy), so you can imagine my excitement when I learned they were gluten free! :)  With so many different varieties you can enjoy Peeps year round, but they are definitely a MUST for Easter time.  



#2 would have to be jelly beans!  Another favorite, and I just discovered Gimbals jelly beans.  They're sweetened with real fruit juice!  Ohh yeah...AND all Gimbal's candies are free of some major allergens!
  • No dairy
  • No gluten
  • No fish
  • No shellfish
  • No soy
  • No eggs
  • No peanuts
  • No tree nuts

#3 is chocolate!  Whether the delicious Reese's peanut butter egg, Dove eggs (dark or milk), Butterfinger eggs, or the amazing Cadbury creme egg...all things chocolate, Easter and gluten free are WONDERFUL! The Reese's would be my hubby's absolute favorite, but I'm a little torn between that and the Cadbury creme egg.
Overall, though, nothing beats some tasty Peeps!
What's your favorite Easter candy? Please share! :)
For a more thorough list of options, check out this extensive list by our friends at G-Free Foodie.


Here's another thorough list that's been more recently updated. Easter Candy List 2012

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hershey's just came out with a gluten free list for the first time. They list Reese's as gluten free except the seasonal shaped items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura!!! I will be posting on that list soon! :) Thanks again for letting us know! Now to decide what to eat first!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that list because I didn't know what to get my daughter for Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter