HERSHEY'S official gluten free list is OUT!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chocolate...mmm.

Really, need I say more? Ha, can you tell what my weakness is?


I am fittingly writing this post as a Hershey's Kiss from my Easter basket melts in my mouth. Delicious!

And now, to help better feed this weakness, Hershey's has come out with a wonderful gluten free list! LOVE...love...love!

Being gluten free, you know the risks we run each time we take a chance with anything that is not on a gluten-free list.

Well, fret no more as you safely enjoy everything from an Almond Joy (YUM!) to York Peppermint Patties (we love these so much, I made my own!)) and everything in between.


Here's a few of my other favorite gluten-free Hershey's treats:
Hershey's Cocoa
Hershey's Kisses
Heath Bars
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (*ALL, except seasonal shaped items--thanks again Laura for sharing this info on our Easter candy post!)

You can find the full list of Hershey's gluten-free food here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter