Is Cover Fx Skin Care and Makeup Gluten Free?

Friday, May 18, 2012

I've realized something about myself today.  I am a woman on a mission!  This mission, to find as many gluten free cosmetic options as I can!  Whether make-up, lotion, deodorant or toothpaste, I want to know that my "non-food" products are gluten free. 



For this Food Free Friday post, I'm looking into Cover FX Makeup.  I recently came across this new makeup line (at least new to me) on Sephora's website and saw that it was paraben free!  I love that, so I emailed them to inquire about whether or not their makeup is gluten free.

Here was their reply:

"We do not use any gluten ingredients in our products but the maufacturing facilities which produce our products are not certified as a gluten free facility.  We are confirming if they intend on becoming a certified gluten free facility."

Your preferences on what products to use are your choice.  Please use your own discretion before purchasing any products.  For me, knowing I have the option of certified gluten free cosmetics & skin care, I lean towards choosing those, but that's my preference. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter