NoGii Celiac Awareness Month Celebration Deal

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

In honor of Celiac Awareness Month Nogii is discouting their bars by 20%!

From the site http://nogii.com/
For those of you that are unfamiliar with this product, Nogii bars were created by Elisabeth Hasselbeck (pictured above), a co-host of The View and author of The G-Free Diet: A Gluten Free Survival Guide.  Quick side note, this book was a great resource for me when first going gluten-free.  I don't know about you, but I'm not a big fan of textbooks, so being able to glean some information about my newfound "condition" while enjoying the read was awesome!  Granted, I still had a ton more Celiac research to do (and am still constantly research more info.), but it was a great place to start.

Back to the bars.

I was able to sample these at the GFAF Expo in Chicago last month and was quite impressed. I especially liked the Paleo bars (they're soy free and I try not to have too much soy in my diet).

All bars have:
  • No gluten
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • No trans fat
  • No hydrogenated oil
They have high protein, super protein, paleo bars & kids bars. 

I found out about the above promo from their email blasts and figured, why not pass along the information.  Yay for deals during Celiac Awareness Month!!

Two questions before I go:
What protein/granola bars do you like the best?  Maybe you love something that I need to try! :)
If you've tried Nogii bars, what did you think?  I haven't tried all of them and would love to know your thoughts. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter