Need Dinner Fast?

Saturday, July 02, 2011


We were planning on going to the movies and needed something quick to eat. I grabbed this out of the freezer and figured I'd give it a try.

I bought this at Whole Foods in Valencia. The brand, Evol, has "regular" things along with gluten free. I've bought my husband a few things from them, but I've never bought any gluten free for myself. After heating it up in the trusty ol' microwave, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! You never know what you're going to get with a gluten free prepared meal and this was pretty good! It even tasted like an enchilada! :-) Now, it's not homemade status or anything, but it was definitely pleasant to eat.

Did I mention it came with a free sticker?  That's what the red "evol" to the top left of the bowl is! Wow, neat! :-)

I think it's safe to say I'll try more frozen meals from this brand.
Anyone have other gluten free frozen meals they've tried and enjoyed?!? Let me know and I'll try them out myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter