Gluten Free Iced Coffee - At Home!

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Goodbye Starbucks and hello homemade goodness!
I love a nice cup of iced coffee on a warm summer day, but who wants to pay the price for Starbucks, much less brave this exhaustive heat to go pick it up (Bakersfield is currently over 100)!

I found the perfect solution with Coffee Mate's new product! Their new line of Natural Bliss creamers is delicious! Hmm, I've found I use that word a lot on here...guess I just keep writing about products I love! I'll have to think about foods I've tried that I didn't like and add those reviews to our blog.

Anyway, as I was saying, Coffee Mate's Natural Bliss is awesome! I chose the vanilla flavor and love it. What makes it so great is it's made with just nonfat milk, heavy cream, sugar and natural flavor. That's it! And it's gluten free! Also, for all you calorie counters, it's only 35 calories a serving.


Here's How To Make It
What I did was fill my glass with ice, add 1/2 a glass of coffee (my choice, Trader Joes Organic Shade Grown Ethiopian Medium Dark Roast), 1-2 T creamer, and about 1/4 cup milk (just enough to fill the glass).

Let me tell you, this combination is about as close to that yummy Starbucks flavor as they come. Whether you like a hint of sugar, like me, or want to pile on the sweetness (you could always use all creamer and no added milk) this is sure to be a tasty way to enjoy that morning cup of Joe!

Coffee Mate also has caramel and sweet cream flavors.

Try it out, tell us what you think! Share your best iced coffee or tea ideas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter