Gluten-Free: What's Hot in 2012

Monday, January 16, 2012

Ohh yeah, that's right, gluten free is a top trend! :)  Number 7 of 20 to be exact.

Ha...I just have to laugh because while I"m excited that us gluten free folks are getting recognition, it just makes me giggle that we're on a "trend" list! 

Trust us people, we're not trying to be trendy! :) 

But, anyways, I get why we made the list and I love it!!  It's exciting to think that people are becoming more and more aware of our "issues," as restaurants try to accommodate us!

Top Restaurant Trends 2012

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha, I had to laugh at this too! Definitely not trying to be trendy, but I appreciate the new awareness & food options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, nahhh Rachel loves being trendy... I still think she's faking it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter