Rallye Balm - Red Apple Lipstick

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Ready to moisturize your lips?

Rachel sporting the amazing Rallye Balm
Buy Here
Red Apple Lipstick is coming out with a new LIP BALM!  Ohh yeah...be prepared to meet Rallye Balm!

I got a sneak peak at this stuff and it does the trick.  I've been using it for a few weeks now and I'm definitely enjoying it.  I find myself reaching for it more often than I would have expected.  If you click on the picture below, you'll see that my lips look a bit shiny...that's cause they're happy and moisturized!  Ok, maybe that's a bit lame, but I did look into what makes up this new lip balm to find out why my lips are enjoying it so much.

Here's the deal. 
Red Apple Lipstick Rallye Balm
Rallye Balm is: (According To RAL)
  • Super Moisturizing
  • Contains SPF 8 (Yay!)
  • Contains Aloe!
  • Doesn't smell funky
  • Gluten Free
  • Allergen Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Animal Cruelty Free
Definitely a product worth trying (just look at my face, ha!)!

***It's ON SALE NOW!!!!!!!

Click Here To Purchase Rallye Balm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter