Gluten Free Stuffed Shells With Marinara Sauce

Saturday, February 04, 2012

So I love Italian food. I'd have to say that if I could eat one type of meal over and over again it'd be either Italian or Mexican, though when it really comes down to it, it's the same thing.

Meat and cheese wrapped up in something with some type of sauce. (Scroll to the bottom if you want to see a great bit about Mexican food by Jim Gaffigan)

So Rachel got a shipment from Conte's Pasta Company yesterday and boy was she excited!

She told me I could try one and I got the Stuffed Shells with Marinara Sauce.

The instructions on the back said to cook for about 5 minutes on high. If you have a dinosaur microwave or even a newer one I would not recommend doing this.

I put mine in for about 4 min 15sec and it came out perfect. So like anything microwaved, just know how powerful your nuker is!


I'm always hesitant when it comes to eating anything labeled "Gluten Free." Typically the pasta is a bit weird and the sauce is just awkward compared to the "normal" food I get to eat.

So with my first bite I was a bit worried.

But OHHH man, I seriously felt like I was eating a meal prepared at a restaurant. Every bite kept getting better and better.

Now, I love food and love to eat so I was a bit concerned when I only saw three shells in the container.

But it was more than filling.

Order these bad boys if you love Italian food like we do!

Here's the funny comedy bit by Jim Gaffigan that I can't get out of my head when it comes to Mexican food.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter