Red Apple Lipstick - Food Free Friday!

Friday, February 03, 2012


Today features an AMAZING product, Red Apple Lipstick!

(More pictures to come)

Seriously...amazing!

I was blessed with the opportunity to try Red Apple Lipstick's products and MAN was I impressed. They are a company dedicated to providing their customers with quality products.



All lipsticks and glosses are:
  • Gluten Free
  • Paraben Free
  • Allergen Free
  • Vitamin E Enriched
  • Mineral Based
  • AhhMAZING!
I can't say enough good things about these products. I've never been much of a lipstick person, but after starting my career as a teacher I tried to start wearing it (I've been mistaken as a student more times than I can count, so I've tried A LOT of things!). I was hopeful that doing certain things, such as wearing lipstick, would help me to look the role of an "adult!" Ha! Here I stand, almost 30, and if I sat in a student desk I would still blend in. :)

Ok, back to the lipstick debacle.

What I often found with lipstick was some odd tasting stuff on my lips that wore off before I made it to lunch. Now I have found some pretty good products over the last 8 years, but after going gluten free I was back to square one...searching all over again.

I'd pretty much become content with lipgloss and two lipsticks that were "supposedly" gluten free. But, after awhile I realized I couldn't be content with "supposed." Now, what I mean by that are finding products that don't directly contain any gluten. But, what about the other products? What about the assembly line? What about...??? There were so many unknown factors.

It just clicked for me that if I was going above and beyond to insure I was not eating anything with gluten I needed to be just as careful with products that I could accidentally ingest. Lipstick quickly soared to the top of the list and I began my search.

Click Picture To Enlarge
Secrets By Red Apple Lipstick
That's where Red Apple Lipstick comes in. I was introduced to their brand a month or so ago and I think I would now be considered an advocate. I am telling everyone about these products (I've even told some students!). I was so impressed by what I found in their lipsticks and glosses.

They're intensely moisturizing. It feels like I put on chapstick everytime I use the lipstick. It kinda tastes like it too with a nice vanilla-ish flavor. Wow! Even before going gluten free I don't think I've used a lipstick that seemed so similar to chapstick. I loved the feel.

They're long lasting. I'll put my lipstick on in the morning before school and it's still there a few hours later! Love that!

They have great customer service. Check out their site. There's some pretty cool offers like a lipstick exchange program and 100% money back guarantee.

Gluten Free Lipstick by Red Apple Lipstick
One last thing...IF you buy a lipstick and send them a picture of you wearing the fabulous stuff, they'll send you a free tube of another color! Two for the price of one! OHH YEAH!!!!

Click on the image to the left to check out their products and tell us what you think! I'm anxious to hear what others think and what you've tried!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter