Homemade Gluten Free Turkey Chili-Easy & Delicious!Monday, June 04, 2012
We had the privilege of spending the day with my brother, his wife, and their three sons (the youngest is just 3 weeks old and is SO adorable!). It was such a great day! And what better way than to end a good day, but with a free meal?
|My oldest nephews with Uncle Crosby!|
|Look how excited he is!|
Now, to their delicious chili...
Gluten Free Turkey Chili
- 14 oz. can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbs. Tomato Paste
- 1/2 bunch Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 stalk (or 1/2 can) Corn
- 1 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder (optional)
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning (optional)
- 14.5 oz. Chicken Broth (can sub Vegetable or Beef Broth)
- Cook ground turkey until brown.
- While turkey is cooking, combine in a large pot the following: crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, chicken broth, and all seasonings. Cook on medium heat.
- Once turkey is cooked, add to the sauce and continue cooking. Add corn and green onions. Simmer another 5 minutes and serve.
Super simple and simply scrumptious! Just writing this recipe makes me want to whip this up tonight! In fact, I think I just might.
What's your favorite thing to whip up on a Monday night or any night when in a hurry? Please share below...we'd love to hear from you.