Gluten Free Fourth of July

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

July Fourth is almost here, and I've been busy collecting some fun dessert recipes to share!  Well, I don't know if "busy" is the correct term to use.  Thanks to Pinterest, I've had a place to collect them all.


Quick side note on Pinterest, if you haven't caught on to the craze yet, it's like an online "bookmarks" page with pictures!  You can categorize your stuff and then easily find that page/idea you wanted to try.  If you want to join Pinterest, just let me know and I'd be happy to send you an invite. :)

So, for this sweet collection, I've been saving recipes/ideas on my Gluten Free Holidays board.

The great part about this list is some are homemade desserts, while others just consist of fruit and a little creativity!  Enjoy!

Fresh Fruit Pizza by Gfreefoodie

Pizza Recipe

Brownie 'n Berries Dessert Pizza from Betty Crocker
(perfect if you love chocolate!)

Brownies 'n Berries Recipe


One Minute Berry Ice Cream by Jaime Oliver

Ice Cream Recipe

Red, White & Blue Ice Pops from My Recipes

Ice Pops Recipe


Fruit Skewer American Flag from preschoolrock.com
(Sadly, the site is messed up for this one right now, but I'm confident in your abilities to create this).

Fruit Flag Link (currently under construction...)

Here's what I'd do: slice bananas, wash blueberries & strawberries, remove strawberry stems, and then skewer fruit according to image.  It looks like you'd need a small crate of blueberries, 1-2 small crates of strawberries, and two bananas. :)

Lastly, here's some cute way to add a little festive decor! 

Decor Ideas

Enjoy!!

We hope you have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July!  Happy dessert making!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter