The best part of a meal, right?
Oh man, this recipe I'm sharing today will definitely be at the top of any dinner menu! Every time we eat it we love it!
PS-this is also courtesy of my brother, David, and his wife, Jen.
Are you excited?
Did I mention this dessert is super quick?
Oh, and it's relatively healthy too! Added bonus!!
Now are you excited?!?
Doesn't that just look delicious?
Ok, here's the needed details to whip this up!
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 cup Sugar
Crushed dark chocolate
Fresh Mint (optional)
1. Pour heavy cream and sugar into a bowl. Whisk until stiff peaks form. Whipped cream is done!
2. Wash all berries. Slice strawberries.
3. Put desired amount of blueberries and strawberries into separate bowls.
4. Crush dark chocolate and sprinkle onto the berries.
5. Cover with desired amount of whipped cream. Add fresh mint and serve!
Definitely a quick and easy dessert. And SO satisfying! Just looking at the picture and writing this out makes me want to whip it up again!
QUESTION before you go: What's your favorite quick and easy dessert? Please share in the comments below! We love hearing from our readers.
Rachel aka Gfreegal
Jun 11, 2012